- Visit the page www.marketsite.gr.
- Choose the language you wish from the flags to start the sign up.
- Select the button SIGN UP.
- Select Company Registration.
- In the field country, Greece is default. Change it if needed.
- Enter the VAT number.
- Select Natural Person / Trader
- Select Next.
- Enter the details of the Natural Person.
- In the field Company Type, select whether the registration concerns a Natural person or a Trader.
- Note that based on the information you will enter, the user will be created after the completion of the registration and credentials will be sent to his specific email.
- In the last field Recipient(s) e-mail for updates from members of the Business Directory (e.g. Invitations to Tenders), there will be prefilled the email address you declared in the field e-mail. You have the right to edit it and enter as many email addresses as you wish to receive invitations for new e-Rfx and e-Tenders or for their imminent expiration, that concerns the application sourceONE. Fill in the email that you are interested in and press ENTER. With the same way add more email if you wish.
- Select Next.
- Enter your address and make any corrections, if necessary.
In case a Natural Person has been selected in the Company type field, the next step 4 ‘Categories’ is omitted.
- Categorize your company according to the “European Standard CPV” and to your commercial activities.
- It is suggested the keyword search, as the way to search categories. Alternatively, you can expand the «category tree» of every main category and view the sub-categories.
- If you find the category that you are interested in, click the corresponding tickbox. Repeat the same procedure for other categories if you wish.
- Select Next
- If you are working with Greek hospitals, be sure to categorize yourself in "Hospital Procurement".
More details about the way of categorization you can find here:
- Confirm that the information you have provided is correct.
- You can edit the data by selecting the button Previous at the bottom of the page or by selecting the corresponding step (pencil icon) at the top of the page.
- Select Sign Up.
- You will receive and email with the login credentials at the email of Customer Account Administrator.
More details about the login process after your registration, you can find here:How do I login with my credentials after registration?